We have an ever-growing stack of excess wood in our workshop. Every time I see it, my mind starts racing… what do we need around the house?? An extra shelf? Something decorative?
I always head over to my faithful Pinterest app to look for scrap wood ideas, and have tried out a few projects that I wanted to share!
6. Rustic Towel Holder + Toilet Paper Holder
9. Coat Hook
11. Address Sign
12-17. Six Different DIY Signs
19. Farmhouse Sign
21. Farmhouse Tray
22. Adding a Frame Around a Mirror
23. Adding a Wooden Top to a Dresser
24. Adding a Wooden Frame to a Canvas
26. Bathtub Tray
28. Farmhouse Mirror
29. Laptop Stand
30. Side Table
31. Farmhouse Shelf + Shelf Holders
32. Window Valance
33. Step Stool
34. Desk Shelf
One thought on “35 Easy Scrap Wood Projects”
Always keep scrap wood!